101 Intramural Bldg.
University Park, PA
web site is maintained
PSU IM Sports.
since Aug 12, 2014
Bocce has expanded to a 5-week season of leagues + a week of playoffs due to its popularity last year. Teams will play 1 match per week with league winners advancing to the single elimination playoffs. Overlaps with Co-Rec Soccer & Softball. Choose your league carefully. Teams play with up to 4 players, rosters up to 8.
Bocce Field Map Bocce flyer (pdf) IM Bocce Rules IM General Rules
PLAYOFF ADJUSTMENT : The TOP TWO TEAMS from each league will advance to the single-elimination playoffs !!
- LEAGUE STANDINGS
- Playoff Information: Top 2 teams will advance from each league.
No New Players in the playoffs: must have played once during regular season.
Playoffs will be 10/13-16
- Registration : August 25 - 28
- Fees: $6 per team, cash/check at IM Office
- Divisions Offered: Open & Fraternity
- Choose: Mon, Tue, Wed nights
- Choose: 6pm & 7pm game times
- EQUIPMENT: Bocce sets are provided and are also available from IM Equipment Room for daily checkout with 2 ID+cards.
- Season Begins: Monday September 8, 2014
- Team Schedules: see below