Policies and Procedures
- Student memberships must be purchased on-line, Fac/Staff memberships may be purchased on-line or at the White Building. Intercollegiate Athletic facilites are available to athletes at no additional membership fee.
- The University id+ card with verification of a valid membership (or picture ID and valid Fitness Membership Card) must be presented for admission to recreational fitness facilities and exercise classes.
- The University id+ card must be presented for admission to both Recreational Weight Rooms and Intercollegiate Athletic Facitlies.
- All patrons must be at least 18 years old (unless a University student). The Intercollegiate Athletic facilities are closed to nonathletes.
- Participants exercise at their own risk.
- Appropriate exercise clothing is required for admittance. This includes a shirt and shoes. Sandals are not permitted in the weight training or cardio facilities.
- Facility and class participant limits are strictly enforced.
- Participants agree to follow the written and verbal instruction provided by class instructors and/or on site training/supervisory staff.
- Facility hours are subject to change.
- Facility space and equipment availablity is not guaranteed.
- In recreational facilities, there is a 20 minute limit on cardio equipment in all facilities.
- The room priorities for the recreational facilities are as follows: scheduled recreation, general recreation, special events, classes. Intercollegiate Athletic facilities are for use by athletes only.
- There are NO REFUNDS on membership purchase.
- DO NOT drop, bounce, throw or otherwise abuse free weights,
dumbbells or machines.
- Return all equipment to its proper place after use including free weights, collars, dumbbells, pads, bars and benches.
- Observe weight room etiquette.
- Do not monopolize equipment, wipe off equipment when finished
allow others to work through, strip bars completely when finished.
- Use of spotter and safety collars is recommended.
- Stand away from equipment being used by others.
- Please report any malfunction of equipment to the attendant.
- Disregard for any rules/regulations, posted guidelines, or verbal directions provided by the attendant may result in expulsion from the facility and loss of facility privileges.