Saturday, May 18, 2013 at the Penn State Ice Rink
The competition is open to ALL skaters who are current eligible (ER 1.00) members of either the Basic Skills Program and/or are full members of U.S. Figure Skating. To be eligible, skaters must have submitted a membership application or be a USFS member in good standing. Members of other organizations are eligible to compete but must be registered with the host Basic Skills Program/Club or any other Basic Skills Program/Club. For more information, please click on the Registration Information below.
- Registration information packet.
- Registrations are due by May 7, 2013
The Skating School offers classes for age 3 - Adult. Session 5 begins May 1.
Penn State Skating School Information Brochure
Detailed information about the Penn State Skating School including answers to frequently asked quesitons and the requirements to pass each level.
Figure Skating Clinics
Spring Figure Skating Clinics For Basic 6 - Advanced Skater
- Beginner and Advanced "Catch All" and Power Skating Clinic
- Basic 6 - Freeskate 1: Thursdays, April 25 - June 6 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- Freeskate 2 - Advanced: Fridays, April 26 - June 7 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- Synchronized Skating Clinic
- Freeskate and above: Saturdays, April 27 - June 8 3:15 - 4:15 pm
- Click here for the brochure
We have an in-house account system to make it easier to pay for private lessons and Figure Skating Sessions. Please ask for details if you want to set up an in-house account.
- May Freestyle and Coffee Club Sessions (Updated 5/9/13)
Freestyle/Coffee Club/MIF-Dance Sessions Policies and Procedures
Figure Skating Sessions Listserv
Join the Figure Skating Listserv to receive schedule updates and Ice Rink figure skating news. Click on the link below to send a request to join the ListServ.
Private Lesson Policies and Procedures
- Figure Skating Instructors Rates and Bios (Rates 9/9/12)