Policies and Procedures
Whether playing indoor or outdoors all shoes must be a tennis court type shoe, or white soled. All Black Soled Shoes Are Prohibited.
Permanent reservations can be made at any time for a specific time and day for the entire season.
- Deposit of $45 per hour required for all permanent reservations.
- Complete deposit is forfeited if a No-Show or default occurs.
- Changes in permanent reservations must be verified at the pro shop.
- Specific courts cannot be guaranteed.
- Pre-paid courts for the season receive discounts. See court attendent for details.
Open Court Time
- Open court time includes any court available for rent on a non-regular basis.
- Reservations can be made no more than one week in advance.
- Advance reservations can be made by a club member, a valid Reservations Privilege Card holder, or a non club member hold by credit card.
- Reservations Privilege Cards cost $40
- All cancellations of reserved courts must be done 24 hours in advance of reservation.
- Reservations made less than 24 hours in advance of playing time cannot be cancelled.
- Members will be billed for not apprearing for their reservation ( No-Show Charges )
- Non-Members will have their credit cards charged. for not appearing for their reservation. ( No-Show Charges )
- Holiday Break: PSU Holiday break each year, the club will be open and permanent reservations will need to cancel in person one week prior to Holiday Break.
*Our indoor courts are the home of all indoor matches for both our varsity teams. Match schedule and practice times are first priority for indoor use during the season.
No-Shows - Billed to members
Available at discounts to groups to rent the entire complex. Indoor season - Friday, Saturday evenings. Please ask court attendant for details.
- Contract fees:
- Booking Fee: $100.00
- Set up Fee: $100.00
- Outdoor rental: $75.00 per hour
- Indoor rental: $125.00 per hour
- All home Penn State Football Saturdays
- All home varsity matches
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
- Christmas Eve
- New Years Eve
- Weekly indoor court time from 2:00PM - 7PM is reserved for varsity practice during their season. The Athletic Department reserves the right to close the building at its discretion for events.Tennis Team season: mid September through mid May